Introduction: Urethane Paint Stripper, Epoxy Paint Stripper, Adhesive Remover
Adhesive Remover, Urethane Stripper, Epoxy Paint Stripper, Ecoat and Powder Coat stripper: Stripoxy 6840 is used for the removal of cured & uncured coatings from a variety of substrates ESPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR ALUMINUM AND NON FERROUS METALS yet safe on ferrous metals.
- Adhesive Remover, Urethane Stripper, EpoxyPaintStripper-6840
- Specially formulated for paint removal of Epoxy from Aluminum
- Non-Flammable Epoxy, Ecoat & Paint Stripper
- Radically reduced VOC emissions -Adhesive Remover, Urethane Stripper, Epoxy Paint Stripper
- Soak Tank Application and also for spray application
Patch Test: Because it is difficult to determine the type and amount of coatings present on a surface, perform a small test first. It will determine Coating Remover’s effectiveness, coverage and the approximate amount of time required for it to work.
Preparation: Before beginning application, protect adjacent areas. Though Coating Remover is effective to glass, metal, wood and stone, it softens some resinous materials, so mask off any nearby caulking and rubber with plastic tape and plastic sheeting. Also protect nearby painted surfaces you do not intend to strip, and if uncertain whether Coating Remover will harm a surface or not, either test first or simply cover the surface also.
Aluminum paint strippers are engineered for soak tank applications. can be diluted with water up to 50% and is used at @ 140 F -180 F
Note: The information presented herein is our interpretation of certain test results and field experience to date. The information is not to be taken as warranty or representation for which we assume legal responsibility, nor as permission or recommendation to practice any patented invention without a license. It is offered solely for your consideration, investigation and verification.
- Extended bath life compared to solvent.
- Economical to use.
- High employee acceptance, no offensive odor.
- It is a soak tank operation.
- Agitation is required to decrease the stripping time.
- Paint Film from Aluminum is removed as a solid.
- Superior cleaning ability
- Low foaming
- Does not contain phenols, chlorinated or flammable solvents
- Water based product.
- Removes Epoxy coating by lifting film from substrate
- Works well on coated carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum
- Minimal airborne health hazard
- Low vapor pressure reduces VOC’s, Environmentally Friendly
- Radically reduced VOC emissions
“Since switching all our strip tanks to General Chemical’s Paint stripper from our former stripping solution, our chemical cost and strip time has dropped dramatically.”
“Not only has our cost per gallon gone down, we can dilute it with water in concentration from 30% to 50% for even greater savings.”
“We had jobs that required immersion in our former stripping solution for 12 hour or more in some cases. Now we can strip those same coatings in an hour or less. Many parts strip clean in a matter of minutes.”