Introduction: Epoxy Paint Strippers
Stripoxy® 6840 aluminum epoxy paint remover
Water Based epoxy Paint Remover and Epoxy Paint Stripper For Epoxy paint removal From aluminum parts
- Adhesive Remover, Urethane Stripper, Epoxy Paint Stripper: Stripoxy 6840 is used for paint removal of cured & Uncured Epoxy coatings from a variety of substrates ESPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR ALUMINUM AND NON FERROUS METALS
- PaintStripper-6840 Specially formulated for paint removal of Epoxy from Aluminum
- Non-Flammable Epoxy Stripper & Paint Stripper
- Radically reduced VOC emissions -Adhesive Remover, Urethane Stripper, Epoxy Paint Stripper
- Soak Tank Application and also for spray application
STRIPOXY 6840 is engineered for soak tank and spray applications. STRIPOXY 6840 is diluted with water and used from at 140 F°to 170°F
Note: The information presented herein is our interpretation of certain test results and field experience to date. The information is not to be taken as warranty or representation for which we assume legal responsibility, nor as permission or recommendation to practice any patented invention without a license. It is offered solely for your consideration, investigation and verification.
- Extended bath life compared to solvent.
- Economical to use.
- High employee acceptance, no offensive odor.
- Superior cleaning ability
- Low foaming
- Does not contain phenols, chlorinated or flammable solvents
- Water based product.
- Removes Epoxy coating by lifting film from substrate
- Works well on coated carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum
- Minimal airborne health hazard
- Low vapor pressure reduces VOC’s
- Environmentally Friendly
“Stripoxy 6840 really works well so I’m expecting EMC to use it as mold cleaning solution when ever they need it. All technical instructions are given to our manufacturing and they will be getting Stripoxy 6840 as per their schedule.” -Dragan MScEE SMIEEE ELECTRIC METERING Co.