Introduction: E-coat Stripper and Powder Coat stripper for Ferrous, Non Ferrous and Galvanized substrates
Water Based E-coat paint Stripper and Galvanized Paint Stripper For Soak Tanks
E-Coat Stripper_9410 is used for the removal of E-Coat Powder Coat from Steel, Aluminum and Galvanized steel parts without adversely affecting the galvanized surfaces.
DESCRIPTION: E-Coat paint Stripper & Galvanized Paint Stripper
Electrocoating is a painting method which uses an electrical current to deposite paint. The process works on the principal of “Opposites Attract”…E-coat also goes by the terms electropainting, electrophoretic coating, electrodeposition and a few others. It’s the process used on automotive chassis where the whole frame is dipped into a tank. The idea is that electricity converts the chemicals in the solution into a corrosion resisting primer right at the surface of the part. Because it forms an electrically resistive coating, as the prominent areas get coated, the electricity is diverted to the more recessed areas until everything is coated.
E-coatStripper_9410 is engineered for soak tank applications.
E-coatStripper_9410 can be diluted with water up to 50% and is used at 140°F -160°F
Note: The information presented herein is our interpretation of certain test results and field experience to date. The information is not to be taken as warranty or representation for which we assume legal responsibility, nor as permission or recommendation to practice any patented invention without a license. It is offered solely for your consideration, investigation and verification.
- Extended bath life compared to solvent.
- Economical to use.
- High employee acceptance, no offensive odor.
- It is a soak tank operation.
- Agitation is required to decrease the stripping time.
- The e-coat is removed as a solid.
- Superior cleaning ability
- Low foaming
- Does not contain phenols, chlorinated or flammable solvents
- Water based product.
- Removes Epoxy coating by lifting film from substrate
- Works well on coated carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum
- Minimal airborne health hazard
- Low vapor pressure reduces VOC’s, Environmentally Friendly
- Radically reduced VOC emissions – E-Coat Stripper